HEY SWEET THING!!!
I've been asked quite a bit lately to come up with a "GLUTEN FREE" SPRINKLE CHOCOLATE CHIP 🍪 COOKIE RECIPE.
I couldn't resist the challenge..
These cookies have been such a hit lately, so I wanted everyone to enjoy them.
Gluten Free Sprinkle Chocolate Chip 🍪 Cookies
I N G R E D I E N T S:
1/2 C Softened Butter
1/4 C Packed Light Brown Sugar
1/4 C Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Egg + 1 Egg White
2 1/2 C Almond Flour (finely sifted)
12 oz Chocolate Chips
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
I N S T R U C T I O N S:
1. preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Line a couple of baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Beat together butter, sugar's and vanilla extract in your mixer.
4. Add eggs. Beat together.
5. Add in your dry ingredients: Almond flour, baking soda, & salt. Mix well.
6. Add in the chocolate chips. Stir until combined.
7. Drop tablespoons of dough onto a baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
8. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
9. Let cookies cool for about 10-15 minutes.
10. Eat and enjoy your yummy cookies! 🍪😋
For those of you who know me, I LOVE SPRINKLES!!! I love pretty much every thing about them. I love how little they are, how many varieties of colors and shapes there are, I love the sugary taste of sprinkles, and I love that I can pretty much make anything and everything look so cute when I put sprinkles on them. As a baker, they are one of my staple ingredients for sure!
Another thing I love are CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!
I love the BIG, GOOEY, and SOFT bakery style cookies.
So I decided why not get the best of BOTH worlds?! SPRINKLE + CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!
Yup. That's right. They are as delicious as they sound.
And even better, we will be sharing our recipe so that you can try them out and enjoy the magical goodness as well. 😘💕
And of course, if you're not into the whole baking thing, but want to try these sweet things, you can always head on over to our Online "Sweet Shop" and have them shipped straight to your door, or if you are a Utah County Local, you can Pick them up!!!
On Friday, September 9 2016, we will have the opportunity to hang out on the set of FOX13's The Place, and make these yummy cookies with the two beautiful blonde co-hosts, Brooke & Brittany Graham.
I will be doing STEP-BY-STEP demonstration to help you make the perfect cookies. If you miss it, you can always tune in to watch it later online. (Thank you social media!)
In the mean time, I will be leaking my secret recipe a little early for you guys to enjoy. (Just because I like you guys that much) I know, I know... I'm awesome. Thank me later. Tag me in your recipe success stories. I want to see what you guys are up to, and what you think of the recipe. 👍🏻🍪
SPRINKLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES 🍪
R E C I P E:
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: about 11 minutes
total time: 3+ hours, (dough chilling)
I N G R E D I E N T S:
3/4 C Unsalted Butter - Softened
3/4 C Light Brown Sugar
1/4 C Granulated Sugar
1 Large Egg
1tsp Vanilla Extract
2 C Flour
1 - 3.5 oz Packet of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
12 oz bag of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
D I R E C T I O N S:
1. Combine butter and sugars in standup mixer. Beat until creamed.
2. Add egg and vanilla. Turn mixer on medium – high speed. Cream and combine well.
3. Stop mixer. Scrape down bowl, and add the dry ingredients; flour, putting mix, baking soda, and salt. Turn mixer on. Beat on low speed for about one minute.
4. Stop. Scrape bowl. Add chocolate chips, turn on mixer for about 30 seconds until well combined.
5. Roll dough into balls and flatten very lightly. Place them on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least two hours, up to five days.
6. Remove dough out of refrigerator when you are ready to bake them. Preheat oven to 350° line a cookie sheet with Silpat Mat or parchment paper.
7. Bake cookies for 11 minutes-12 minutes.
(cookies may look gooey when you get them out of the oven, but they will continue to cook as they cool on the cookie sheet when you take them out.)
8. Let cookie is cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
9. Cookies will keep at room temperature in an airtight container for up to one week, or in the freezer for up to six months.
10. Now go enjoy some delicious cookies!!!! 😘💕
HEY SWEET THING!
WE WILL BE OFFERING A "BAKING 101" NIGHT FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO WANT TO JOIN. SPACE IS VERY LIMITED. THERE ARE ONLY 12 SPOTS AVAILABLE. WE WILL BE COVERING JUST ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IN THIS CLASS, FROM: BAKING TECHNIQUES, TIPS & TRICKS, TROUBLESHOOTING, DECORATING, AND OF COURSE, T A S T I N G!!!
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO LEARN TO BAKE LIKE WE BAKE, AND BY THE END OF IT, BRING HOME THE DESSERTS LIKE TROPHIES TO SHOW OFF. SO COME, HANG OUT WITH ME, BAKE, AND MEET NEW FRIENDS.
THIS IS GOING TO BE SUCH A FUN NIGHT! YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS OUT!
WHEN: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 27TH FROM 5-7PM
WHERE: THE BLONDE WHO BAKES HQ
648 N 2040 E SPANISH FORK, UTAH 84660
WHY: BECAUSE WE WANT TO PARTY WITH Y O U!!!
HEY BABES!! HAPPY YOU'RE HERE VISITING WITH US!!
WE HAVE A FUN ANNOUNCEMENT THAT I THINK A WHOLE LOT OF YOU ARE GOING TO L O V E!
YUP... THAT'S RIGHT, WE ARE NOW GOING TO BE OFFERING BAKING CLASSES!!!
THE CLASSES ARE GOING TO START OUT AT THE BEGINNERS LEVEL, HENCE, BAKING 101. I WILL BE OFFERING THE BEST TIPS AND TRICKS ON HOW TO DECORATE A CAKE, CUPCAKES, OR ANY OTHER SWEET TREATS. OR IF YOU CHOOSE TECHNIQUE, YOU WILL LEARN THE SIMPLE BASICS TO BAKING!
THE TECHNIQUE CLASS IS A PERFECT PLACE TO START WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WANT TO START BAKING, BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START.
•WE GO WHERE YOU TELL US. (KITCHEN MUST BE INCLUDED!) CHURCH FUNCTIONS, BIRTHDAYS, GNO'S, OR YOU SIMPLY JUST WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE SOME YUMMY STUFF..,
$80 PRIVATE LESSON (1 PERSON)
$65 PRIVATE DUO LESSON ( 2 PEOPLE)
$30 PER PERSON (3-4 PEOPLE)
$25 PER PERSON (5-8 PEOPLE)
$20 PER PERSON (8-10 PEOPLE)
$15 PER PERSON (10-20 PEOPLE)
PRICES VARY DEPENDING ON TIME OF YEAR AND SIZE OF GROUP.
SO PLEASE EMAIL US AT: theblondewhobakes.com