Baking classes have been quite a big hit lately. And with the holidays coming around I will be offering lots of fun classes. Macarons, cakes, cupcakes, truffles, cookies and so much more.
We have our first Holiday baking class up on the shop. We will be holding the first class on December 13th in Spanish Fork from 5-7pm.
At this class we will be learning the Macaron making basics, as well as sharing some of our most popular holiday fillings and frosting.
These baking class nights are always a blast. Lots of sweet treats, fun stories and great people. You will walk out of the class knowing lots of delicious recipes, and lots of new friends.
If you would like to join us for a fun night, head over to our shop and get your tickets before they all sell out.
I would love to see you all there. If you can't make it to this class, we will most definitely have others that could be an option for you. And for all of you out of state peeps, I am working on something super exciting. I am hoping to get this project up and going at the beginning of the year. So stay tuned!!!
IF YOU HAVE A SPECIAL EVENT; WEDDING, BIRTHDAY, BABY SHOWER, BRIDAL SHOWER, OR JUST NEED A SWEET TREAT TO SPOIL YOURSELF, HEAD OVER TO OUR SHOP AND LET LOOSE. WE WOULD LOVE TO CATER YOUR NEXT EVENT. WE SHIP NATIONWIDE, DELIVER LARGE ORDERS TO UTAH COUNTY & SALT LAKE, AND HAVE A LOCAL PICK UP OPTION FOR YOU LOCALS.
SEND US AN EMAIL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OR SPECIAL REQUESTS. THEBLONDEWHOBAKES@GMAIL.COM
THE BLONDE WHO BAKES
AS YOU CAN TELL, I'VE BEEN GOING CRAZY WITH FALL FLAVORS. THIS IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR. PUMPKIN, CINNAMON, SPICE, GINGER... ALL OF THE GLORIOUS DELICIOUSNESS.
THESE BAD BOYS ARE A SUPER POPULAR TREAT HERE IN MY HOUSEHOLD, AND SO I DECIDED TO SHARE THIS YUMMY & OH SO EASY RECIPE WITH YOU!!!
GINGERSNAP & WHITECHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
1 BOX OF ANNAS GINGER THINS
1/2 C CREAM CHEESE OR VANILLA FROSTING
1/4 TSP VANILLA EXTRACT
10 OZ WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS
1/2 TSP VEGETABLE OIL
1. PUT GINGER THINS IN A FOOD PROCESSOR UNTIL OF CRUMB CONSISTENCY.
2. PLACE CRUMBS IN A BOWL
3. SPOON IN FROSTING AND MIX UNTIL STICKY CONSISTENCY.
4. WITH A SMALL ICE CREAM SCOOP, MAKE GINGERSNAP BALLS BY ROLLING THEM WITH YOUR HANDS.
5. ONCE YOU'VE USED UP ALL OF THE CRUMBS, PUT SOME PARCHMENT PAPER ON A PAN, PLACE TRUFFLE BALLS PREPARED PAN AND PUT IN FREEZER FOR 35-45 MINUTES.
6. WHILE LETTING THE CRUMB BALLS FREEZE, HEAT UP WHITE CHOCOLATE IN MICROWAVE IN 35 SECOND INCREMENTS UNTIL COMPLETELY MELTED.
7. DIP CRUMB BALLS IN CHOCOLATE, COVER COMPLETELY.
8. PLACE TRUFFLES ON THE PREPARED PAN AND SPRINKLE WITH UNUSED GINGER THIN CRUMBS.
9. PUT PAN PF TRUFFLES IN REFRIGERATOR UNTIL CHOCOLATE HARDENS.
10. NOW GO AND ENJOY THE DELICIOUS LITTLE TRUFFLES!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS RECIPE! LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
THE BLONDE WHO BAKES
Who doesn't love a delicious & creamy frosting?! I know I do! And to have fresh shredded coconut in it?! Really?! Game over. You win frosting.
You will catch me eating a couple spoonfuls a little too often. It's a little embarrassing, but when you make something this good you have to taste test it before serving it!
So here is our favorite Coconut Frosting recipes..
C O C O N U T- F R O S T I N G
- 1 STICK OF BUTTER (SOFTENED)
-3 C POWDERED SUGAR
-1/2 C HEAVY CREAM
-1 TSP CLEAR VANILLA
-1 TSP COCONUT EXTRACT
1 C of SWEETENED SHREDDED COCONUT
1. BEAT THE BUTTER IN YOUR ELECTRIC MIXER.
2. ADD POWDERED SUGAR AND HEAVY CREAM.
3. ONCE WELL COMBINED, ADD IN EXTRACTS AND COCONUT.
4. MIX TOGETHER.
5. TOP YOUR FAVORITE CUPCAKES, CAKES OR... EAT IT BY THE SPOONFUL. (BELIEVE ME.. I WILL NOT JUDGE. I DO THIS FREQUENTLY.)
The Blonde who Bakes
Owner & Head Baker of The Blonde who Bakes, Co. Wife & Mom. Athlete. Sweet Tooth Enthusiast. Resides in Utah.