I decided to share a little something different today... today we made my favorite breakfast item. CREPES! So I wanted to share my recipe with you all!!
2 LG Eggs
3/4 C Milk
1/2 C Water
1 C Flour
6 Tbsp Melted Butter
1/3 C Sugar
Non-Stick Spray for Pan
1. combine all ingredients and put in a blender.
2. Pulse for 10 to 20 seconds or until completely combined.
3. Prepare frying pan with nonstick spray and turn on stovetop to medium high heat.
4. Put crêpe batter into a measuring cup or something with a pouring spout and pour a 1/4C into a pan.
5. pick up pan by handle, roll your wrist and evenly disperse batter around the pan.
6. Batter will start to bubble in the middle, once this happens, and it begins to get golden on parts of the bottom, get a rubber spatula and flip to other side.
7. Cook other side for 30 sec - 50 sec.
8. Once it's done, take off heat, put on a separate plate and cover.
9. Cook the rest of the batter following these steps.
10. Crepes can be filled with powdered sugar and fruit, Nutella, sugar, jams, peanut butter, syrup.. honestly the possibilities are ENDLESS!!
Make these and impress your loved ones! They are DELICIOUS!!! They are definitely my favorite breakfast.
Hope you enjoyed this post. Have something you want us to make or post about?! Send us an email!!
til next time.
The Blonde who Bakes
Owner & Head Baker of The Blonde who Bakes, Co. Wife & Mom. Athlete. Sweet Tooth Enthusiast. Resides in Utah.