Who doesn't love a delicious & creamy frosting?! I know I do! And to have fresh shredded coconut in it?! Really?! Game over. You win frosting.
You will catch me eating a couple spoonfuls a little too often. It's a little embarrassing, but when you make something this good you have to taste test it before serving it!
So here is our favorite Coconut Frosting recipes..
C O C O N U T- F R O S T I N G
- 1 STICK OF BUTTER (SOFTENED)
-3 C POWDERED SUGAR
-1/2 C HEAVY CREAM
-1 TSP CLEAR VANILLA
-1 TSP COCONUT EXTRACT
1 C of SWEETENED SHREDDED COCONUT
1. BEAT THE BUTTER IN YOUR ELECTRIC MIXER.
2. ADD POWDERED SUGAR AND HEAVY CREAM.
3. ONCE WELL COMBINED, ADD IN EXTRACTS AND COCONUT.
4. MIX TOGETHER.
5. TOP YOUR FAVORITE CUPCAKES, CAKES OR... EAT IT BY THE SPOONFUL. (BELIEVE ME.. I WILL NOT JUDGE. I DO THIS FREQUENTLY.)
The Blonde who Bakes
Owner & Head Baker of The Blonde who Bakes, Co. Wife & Mom. Athlete. Sweet Tooth Enthusiast. Resides in Utah.