HEY SWEET THING!!!
I've been asked quite a bit lately to come up with a "GLUTEN FREE" SPRINKLE CHOCOLATE CHIP 🍪 COOKIE RECIPE.
I couldn't resist the challenge..
These cookies have been such a hit lately, so I wanted everyone to enjoy them.
Gluten Free Sprinkle Chocolate Chip 🍪 Cookies
I N G R E D I E N T S:
1/2 C Softened Butter
1/4 C Packed Light Brown Sugar
1/4 C Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Egg + 1 Egg White
2 1/2 C Almond Flour (finely sifted)
12 oz Chocolate Chips
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
I N S T R U C T I O N S:
1. preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Line a couple of baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Beat together butter, sugar's and vanilla extract in your mixer.
4. Add eggs. Beat together.
5. Add in your dry ingredients: Almond flour, baking soda, & salt. Mix well.
6. Add in the chocolate chips. Stir until combined.
7. Drop tablespoons of dough onto a baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
8. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
9. Let cookies cool for about 10-15 minutes.
10. Eat and enjoy your yummy cookies! 🍪😋
Owner & Head Baker of The Blonde who Bakes, Co. Wife & Mom. Athlete. Sweet Tooth Enthusiast. Resides in Utah.