I have been waiting for St. Patrick's Day to come around ever since last year to make this again. So considering that St. Patrick's Day is this weekend I wanted to make this for you guys so you guys can make us for your cute little family's.
this recipe is so easy so fast and you guys will be thinking me forever that I shared it with you. whether you are going to be making it with your kids or for a party you have coming up or if you're like me and you need a midnight snack to watch Netflix with whatever it is you can do it in 5 to 10 minutes.
so let's get to it!
1 Stick of Butter
1 bag of small Jiffy Marshmallows
1 Bag of Jolly Time Kettle Mania microwave popcorn
1/4 C of green candies
1/2 C of Lucky Charms
1/4 C white Chocolate Chips
1. Pop popcorn as directed on the bag of popcorn.
2. After it's done popping let it cool for a couple of minutes and then take the popcorn out of the bag and separate the unpopped kernels. Set aside.
3. melt butter in a sauce pan.
Once butter is melted lower the heat and add the marshmallows. Stir constantly. Once the marshmallows are melted take off heat stir couple more times and pour over the popcorn.
4. Get a rubber spatula and mix in the butter and marshmallow mixture. Once it is completely combined Mix in the candies and Lucky charms.
5. Let it sit for 1 to 5 minutes.
6. Now either get a spoon or wash your hands, but whatever you do go and enjoy your treat!!! (I would take the bowl and hide in my closet.. but that's just me.)
enjoy! Let me know how you like this recipe.
Owner & Head Baker of The Blonde who Bakes, Co. Wife & Mom. Athlete. Sweet Tooth Enthusiast. Resides in Utah.