For those of you who know me, I LOVE SPRINKLES!!! I love pretty much every thing about them. I love how little they are, how many varieties of colors and shapes there are, I love the sugary taste of sprinkles, and I love that I can pretty much make anything and everything look so cute when I put sprinkles on them. As a baker, they are one of my staple ingredients for sure!
Another thing I love are CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!
I love the BIG, GOOEY, and SOFT bakery style cookies.
So I decided why not get the best of BOTH worlds?! SPRINKLE + CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!
Yup. That's right. They are as delicious as they sound.
And even better, we will be sharing our recipe so that you can try them out and enjoy the magical goodness as well. 😘💕
And of course, if you're not into the whole baking thing, but want to try these sweet things, you can always head on over to our Online "Sweet Shop" and have them shipped straight to your door, or if you are a Utah County Local, you can Pick them up!!!
On Friday, September 9 2016, we will have the opportunity to hang out on the set of FOX13's The Place, and make these yummy cookies with the two beautiful blonde co-hosts, Brooke & Brittany Graham.
I will be doing STEP-BY-STEP demonstration to help you make the perfect cookies. If you miss it, you can always tune in to watch it later online. (Thank you social media!)
In the mean time, I will be leaking my secret recipe a little early for you guys to enjoy. (Just because I like you guys that much) I know, I know... I'm awesome. Thank me later. Tag me in your recipe success stories. I want to see what you guys are up to, and what you think of the recipe. 👍🏻🍪
SPRINKLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES 🍪
R E C I P E:
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: about 11 minutes
total time: 3+ hours, (dough chilling)
I N G R E D I E N T S:
3/4 C Unsalted Butter - Softened
3/4 C Light Brown Sugar
1/4 C Granulated Sugar
1 Large Egg
1tsp Vanilla Extract
2 C Flour
1 - 3.5 oz Packet of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
12 oz bag of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
D I R E C T I O N S:
1. Combine butter and sugars in standup mixer. Beat until creamed.
2. Add egg and vanilla. Turn mixer on medium – high speed. Cream and combine well.
3. Stop mixer. Scrape down bowl, and add the dry ingredients; flour, putting mix, baking soda, and salt. Turn mixer on. Beat on low speed for about one minute.
4. Stop. Scrape bowl. Add chocolate chips, turn on mixer for about 30 seconds until well combined.
5. Roll dough into balls and flatten very lightly. Place them on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least two hours, up to five days.
6. Remove dough out of refrigerator when you are ready to bake them. Preheat oven to 350° line a cookie sheet with Silpat Mat or parchment paper.
7. Bake cookies for 11 minutes-12 minutes.
(cookies may look gooey when you get them out of the oven, but they will continue to cook as they cool on the cookie sheet when you take them out.)
8. Let cookie is cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
9. Cookies will keep at room temperature in an airtight container for up to one week, or in the freezer for up to six months.
10. Now go enjoy some delicious cookies!!!! 😘💕