HOWS IT GOING BAKING BABES?! I PROMISED A COUPLE OF PEOPLE FROM MY BAKING CLASS THIS PAST WEEKEND THAT I WOULD SHARE A COUPLE OF RECIPES, AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM..
I don't know about you, but I absolutely LOVE being able to make something REALLY yummy, really fast! I mean really.. who doesn't like fast and easy?!
With all of my baking, I use caramels quite a bit in my recipes. and so I came up with a super easy, very fast caramel filling or caramel sauce recipe. And to make things so easy, you only need 1 large microwaveable bowl, 9x9 or 9x13 pan, a wooden spoon, and the ingredients.. NO CANDY THERMOMETER NEEDED!!!!! Hallelujah.
So let's get to the easiest caramel recipe you'll ever make.
SUPER (EASY) CARAMELS/CARAMEL SAUCE
I N G R E D I E N T S:
1/4 C UNSALTED BUTTER
1/2 C WHITE SUGAR
1/2 C LIGHT BROWN SUGAR
1/2 C CORN SYRUP
1/4 TSP SALT
1/2 C SWEETENED & CONDENCED MILK
1. MIX ALL INGREDIENTS TOGETHER IN A LARGE, MICROWAVEABLE BOWL.
2. MICROWAVE ON HIGH FOR 6-7 MINUTES. STIRRING EVERY 90 SECONDS
3. AFTER COMPLETELY MELTED TOGETHER, MIX AGAIN AND POUR INTO A 9X9 OR 9X13 BUTTERED PAN.
4. IF YOU'RE MAKING CARAMEL SAUCE, ALLOW TO COOL FOR 30 MINUTES AND THEN USE.
5. ALLOW TO COOL IN THE FRIDGE FOR 3-4 HOURS IF YOU'RE MAKING CARAMELS.
EASY HUH!? THANK ME LATER. MAKE THESE, AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
THE BLONDE WHO BAKES