Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
2 1/2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate
1 Tbsp E-Z Gel (Gelatin)
3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp Salt
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1.5 Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate
1 Tsp Vanilla extract
1. Boil the Heavy Cream in a small sauce pan
2. Once boiling, remove from heat.
3. Put your chocolate In a heat safe bowl or glass measuring cup.
4. Pour the hot heavy cream over the chocolate.
5. Mix until fully incorporated. (Should take 3-5 minutes).
Hi, Im Whitney Berge
Aka, The Blonde who Bakes,I am a wife and mom of 3, and a self- taught baker. I did not attend any formal culinary training, but I believe that nothing compares to learning as you go.