2 1/2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate
1 Tbsp E-Z Gel (Gelatin)
3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp Salt
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1.5 Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate
1 Tsp Vanilla extract
1. Boil the Heavy Cream in a small sauce pan
2. Once boiling, remove from heat.
3. Put your chocolate In a heat safe bowl or glass measuring cup.
4. Pour the hot heavy cream over the chocolate.
5. Mix until fully incorporated. (Should take 3-5 minutes).
Whitney Berge, The Blonde who Bakes, is a wife and mom of 3. She is a baker, and loves to create Custom Cakes and Macarons. She teaches baking classes, and appears on TV with the local news stations.